Sunday, July 2, 2017

Artist walk - North Head Manly

Have you ever played "tourist in my home town?" It's easy: pick a spot where a bus might pull up and let tourists take photos. That's what I did yesterday, after all North Head is only about 15 minutes from my house. It was a brisk 7 degrees C, but that blew away the cobwebs to take inspiration back to the shed.


An artist walk to North Head, Manly from tara axford on Vimeo.

Here's how the collage went after I had gelli printed some pieces to play with..




Well, time has again flown by, my June newsletter is about to go out, so if you're not on the mailing list and think you might like to be, pop over to taraaxford.com and sign up :)

1 comment:

Mcx Tips said...

Superb post regarding :Artist walk - North Head Manly:

99% Sure Jackpot Calls In Gold & Silver

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails