Friday, April 21, 2017

wanderings

At the beginning of the year I launched my website, I felt it was time to reclaim my name!
After years of being Dudley - well, it was time to be Tara. Since then I have been exploring both nature and in the studio, working on content for my online course. In between the day job of course.
I'm always on the lookout for new things - today I tried Adobe Spark - an app that lets you edit all your bits and bobs together on your smartphone. While the transition from frame to frame is not really controllable or the panning used on each shot - it's a nice start.
It also lets you add narration - so here you go, Dudley moves aside and let's Tara talk!


An artist walk from tara axford on Vimeo.


Note: the digital patterns included in the above were created with Adobe capture - so addictive!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails