Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Back to the bush...

As we turn the new year's (page) to 2017 - it's nice to start with a local wander.
It occurred to me that I post a lot of close up pics - and that you might not be familiar
with where I walk. I was also reminded of how as a child if I was taken on a bush
walk my response was often "but it all looks the same!" How wrong I was!

I thought this snippet would show you how scrappy and not particularly special my
'neighbourhood' is, but doing this quick edit on my iphone of course I couldn't help see
the beauty was SO obvious..


Bit of a bush walk down the dam... from tara axford on Vimeo.


Then it was time to do a few close ups...




Really, this was an excuse to play... stay tuned as I've had the post it notes out
and have a plan... here's to a creative year...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails