Sunday, February 2, 2014

A month at a glance...

Well, that it seems was January. If you follow me: dudleyred on instagram you would have seen my daily 'i' polaroids. After watching a documentary about the polaroid camera, i was all inspired. Then after realising how expensive that all was i downloaded instant app


And off i went.. looking for a snippet each day to serve as a visual clue/reminder of something that happened that day.. here is what happened in January...




These images can also be see on my pinterest board 'my i polaroids'

1 comment:

nini said...

I do like all of them but if you can ever get a hold of an old SX-70 you just HAVE to have it and try it out. Because that will change your photography for ever! :) In a very good way that is.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails