Sunday, September 8, 2013

Print, cut and paste

Another weekend flashed past, I'm not quite sure where the time went. I was in the shed. I didn't have a plan, just colour palettes. I cut a leaf from lino and stamped it on my gelli plate (image below right) and also tried some ink.


Later, I went back and cut them up and
rearranged 4-5 different prints into this

Much the same process but in winter tones for this one

I wanted to stitch along the joins, but grey, white or black? Thought i'd scan them first, just in case :) maybe i can do that one night this week...
i quite like the idea of paper quilts.



2 comments:

Kim Henkel said...

Oh I Love how these look, and also love the idea of stitching on them.... as for colour of stitch I can't begin to say, but I am sure you will figure out what feels best. Make sure to show us pictures when you have stitched them!

Aine Scannell said...

Love what you have done here !!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails