Saturday, October 13, 2012

last bit of Melbourne

Our last full day we still had a few things to squeeze into the schedule.. my priority was to visit lino jeweller + crafter (two of her many hats), Betty Jo.

to see more clocks and ducks click here



A year ago she opened Gleaners Inc in Brunswick.

How delightful it was to step into a little world of vintage and handmade loveliness. With 'aaaah sweet' discoveries all over the place.
Well done Liz for curating something special.




Not far from there was Salvage & Selvedge


which i'd also been meaning to see... While i do have my fingers crossed for their online shop to be open soon, you can find colourful Shagpile  items here.



There were a couple more stops on my list that i had to tram right past, due to other commitments,
but well, I guess I have to leave something for next time!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails