Sunday, March 18, 2012

round the hood...

Miss R is doing a school art project on "Suburbia". Seemed like the perfect excuse for a Sunday stroll around the neighbourhood. While i lent her my camera - i was happy 'instagramming' away (i'm Dudleyred if you ever want to see). Here are a few of my shots...







it's interesting what you find when you 'slowdown' in the streets you walk in all the time. Then just take a tiny viewfinder (and perhaps a cool filter - such as on instagram!) and voila! A mini photo essay that captures a time and place..

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Love your photos. I need to do this with instagram too. The filters make everything look more dreamy. I need to wear glasses with filters so that I think I live in an amber and pink smooshy world.

Ioana-Carmen said...

beautiful darling! would you like to follow each other?
Fashionspot.ro

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails