Sunday, February 12, 2012

Hobart holiday - last day.. Part one

Just so we have closure on last weekend - i thought i'd update the final day of our trip.
I posted the other ones 'live' from my mobile. Yes, i was being in the moment whilst there. But there is always 10 minutes here and there when travelling when not much is really going on. Plus it saves doing it all later! So to recap - last Monday morning as everyone headed back to work we headed to Battery Point (5 minutes up the hill from Hobart's Salamanca place)..


We had cycled past here on Friday - and Jackman & Mc Ross Bakery caught my eye then.. with its  little bit of an Anglo/Europe feel. THEN i realised it was on my list of places to go.


Such an assortment - surprisingly all made, all ready to go. Which is just as well as this place packs in really fast..


 I had the caramelised onion, goats cheese + spinach tart, with a little chocolate brioche for sustenance on the go.. one of my Hobart highlights for sure.



1 comment:

katiecrackernuts said...

I stayed around the corner when I was down there last year. It was so lovely to pop in and have breakfast there.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails