Sunday, January 1, 2012

So that was Christmas


Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I hope all is well with you..


Everyone seemed to keep their cool in our house.. keeping their excitement under control..


If you follow dudleyred on instagram, you'll know i cooked our Christmas dinner for 7.. the local butcher was offering turkey 'buffet' (ie: no bones etc) stuffed with fig and pistachio - very lovely indeed.. I did cook it Christmas Eve as we had a little party..





The last few years (let's say all 13) have been more about the kids, but this year my pile of presents was looking very attractive.. (the family even threatening to hold a couple back for my birthday!)


my daughter gave me this lovely bowl that she had made in art class..
while my son had sought out some lego mini figures - that i have since had time to play with..




oh - then i had to play with them moving


so, do you do that thing where a family member says "what would you like for Christmas?"
and you agree to swap the same amount of money - then choose your own gift.. Here's what my sister 'bought' me..


you can order your very own (she let's you design your own phrase) through the lovely doe c doe here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails