Sunday, May 22, 2011

Lovely to meet you..




Thanks to everyone who stopped by Dudley's corner. As i might have said to some of you - it did look a bit like i spend a lot of time indoors.. But i'm glad i got out this weekend and caught a few sessions at the Writers Festival, The Finders Keeper Market and today's zine fair. There definitely was a variety of paper goods to be had.. I hope you all enjoyed the diversity too.. if you couldn't make it, or there was something you missed I'll be uploading it online in the next week or so..
meanwhile back to the day job... have a great week... thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

katiecrackernuts said...

I'll have to live vicariously through your posts and the few videos the Sydney Writers' Centre has been doing with the authors I had booked and paid to see. Still can't believe how my day turned out and, let's just say it's a low point in the relationship with my partner.

Angie said...

Hi, it was nice to meet you, too. I love your work, and am a particular fan of Nigel!

riyo said...

hi!!!! oh, your stall looks cute! i wish i was there....
new business cards also look great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails