Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter craft...

How did we get here already? I'm enjoying my few days holiday.. there's various things i need to do. Then there was this. A $5 Easter kit from Target. It had sparkles, paint + stick ons, it was for ages 3-6. But hey it had 3 faux wooden eggs! i couldn't help myself. I sat there sewing a wee felt hat telling myself that it was 'fun' for Miss R. I like her bold design with the blue hat (above). I used a bit of 'stiffy' stuff on the felt to help the ears stand up and strengthen the feet (which are brogues). I started with sketches but found it easier just to make it up as i went along.. happy holidays.. what are you up to?

1 comment:

katiecrackernuts said...

You and your lot are clever chooks. You really are. If you're off to Hobart, here's another recent post about what to see and do there.

http://thedesignfiles.net/2011/04/hobart-walking-guide/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails