So Dudley did the market last Saturday and was reminded of stall holders 101..
1) the weather always wins.
2) 'negotiating' with those around you may occur.
3) coveting neighbour's work is likely... ie: you'll want to spend your money..
4) impossible to tell what will be your best seller that day.
5) nice to chat to interested folk.
6) some people just don't get your stuff.
7) endurance is mandatory.
8) probably helps if you have other forms of income...
So yes, it was a long HOT day. But enjoyable, lovely to see those that said hi/popped by/met Dudley for the first time. Yes I did wish i had bought a gorgeous Shagpile brooch. And my best seller was my little wooden picture/card holders.. NOW for the holiday..