Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Sanity + serenity

It was 2 weeks ago that i woke in country Japan to find that i no longer had my magazine job. That day i wandered in the grounds of temples and autumn coloured gardens. I remember thinking how still and peaceful it all was. How bright the light (not golden like Sydney) how diverse the greens. Then followed Tokyo, then a week back in Sydney - relatives staying, bag not unpacked, desk to sort, portfolio to organise.
I suspect you want to see some of the crafty things i saw, the bits i bought - and you will... I'll endeavour to post some this weekend .. while i share some of the serenity i found (all above pics are from Yamaguchi, except bottom left which is Gion, Kyoto). I don't really know what my next move is yet.. can't help wishing i could just go and sit on these stepping stones and ponder for just a bit ... I feel so lucky to have been (on holiday) and know that it will all work out ok.. stay tuned for crafty updates...

this was just near Gion too.. one of my regular strolls from my Kyoto hotel.. thanks for the comments so far!

1 comment:

katiecrackernuts said...

My thoughts are with you. Hope the universe provides something exciting and that gets all those creative juices flowing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails