Tuesday, November 10, 2009

reasons to be cheerful

So did you still want to see some holiday pics? would you like to pop inside this cafe?

It's cosy and peaceful - pleasant for an afternoon stop, revive and survive!

Let's pop our bag into the basket and take a seat on this pretty cushion... what's on the menu?

Hmmmm, that looks like it has all my favourite food groups and is just under $8 Australian...

Yumo! it was gorgeous - you'll have to take my word for it. The jelly was amazing - so 'clean' and refreshing, the white balls were chewy, the green tea ice cream the perfect partner - topped with sweet beans.. AND if you still needed a pick me up you could pour the brown sugar syrup over the whole arrangement...
very cheerful indeed!

1 comment:

katiecrackernuts said...

Yummo. All this food in the world that I've never tasted. I had oka in Samoa. And I can't spell or pronouce it, but taro leaves baked in coconut milk. The first I loved and am hunting down hunks of tuna (if only I had a Pacific fish market to scour) and the second was OK, not great, but worth trying.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails