Thursday, September 24, 2009

Smiling for sure

15 sleeps to go. Just had to mention it, as i may have exceeded just how much i can go on about my upcoming trip to Japan to those around me. But let's look at the facts. I haven't had more than 4 consecutive days holiday since early January. It's been 2 years since i went overseas. 12 years since i went on a trip - just my sister and i. Never have i been OS entirely on my own (just a few days between meeting others).
Soooooo of course it's exciting... when i'm not jumping up and down here's the essence of what excites me about it..
  1. that the days are mine to explore
  2. not having any responsibility or duty
  3. the thrill of the discoveries that lay ahead.
  4. what this may lead to creatively...
Not forgetting the amazing food, the awesome fabric, the wonderful craft supplies, magazines... etc
Woo hoo , indeed.
x
have a lovely weekend.
ps. pic above taken on my last whirlwind trip to Japan as i dashed along the streets.

3 comments:

M* (Melanie) said...

Wow! An OS trip all on your own and to Japan too! You lucky thing. I'd be bragging about it too if it were me. It will be amazing and if it helps make you feel any better I am sooooo jealous.

Make sure you take your wuppet with you. She will surely love taking in the sights!! My husband is going to Japan too in January and I am making him take our wuppets along with him.

Tania said...

I've gone all hyperventilatey. It was those four points in red that just pushed me over the edge.

angela said...

YAY!!!! Not long now!! I'm so excited to finally finish my zine, I hope it come in handy for you.

I've even outlined a map for the Salvation Army shop only open on Saturdays. I bought I gorgeous Japanese blanket from there for $10 AUD.

I don't outline all the fabric stores, just little independent shops some of which sell textiles. Must visit shop Cocca!!!

Please let me know if you have any troubles purchasing the zine!

Yippeee, for upcoming travels!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails