Sunday, September 13, 2009

Lazy Days + sundays, indeed


Hello. hope you all had a great week. This weekend was all about just hanging 'round the house with family.. we shipped in a couple of additions (auntie + grandma).. Miss R baked brownies, we had an excursion to the garden centre and planted the kangaroo paws, making a start on giving the deck a bit of a makeover. (above). And one of us did indeed monopolise us all at Monopoly.. nothing like one side of the board covered with hotels to clear a room..
Today i was looking forward to creating with my cloth remnants, but no, swollen glands meant a trip to the doctors and tucking in with my Japanese phrase book. 25 days to go folks!!... any tips?

3 comments:

katiecrackernuts said...

Oh dear, I hope you feel better soon. Eeek. The trip is close. Exciting.

dash robin said...

how exciting your life is right now..well apart from the sick bit! Only just found a moment to peek at your blogs about the stitches show-sounds like a brilliant success! Best wishes for your trip planning, my friends lived in Japan for 3 years and loved it, as I am sure you will, xdash

angela said...

OOhh, not long now before your trip!!! Yippeee!!!

To let you in on my secret I'm working on a zine with shops to visit in Tokyo with maps. I was hoping to get it up by now but my week has become even more hectic. Bare with me and I'll aim to get it completed by this weekend. Ssshhh, don't tell anyone yet till the big reveal :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails