Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Show

So, how did it go you ask? Well it was a bit of a drive and i did get lost. Oh - not that bit you say.
Day one.. pretty good. Met some great people. Had too much on my little table space. BUT you'd be disappointed if you'd come miles and i only had a few bits. So i thought i'd try for overwhelming instead, linger a a while and it makes sense.. Upstairs, level 4 is definitely the place to head for (perhaps with a couple of exceptions - like Prints Charming on level 3)... It's like Diagon Alley for crafters - magic abounds!
Today's highlight was finding Craft Schmaft (ok - she is next to me - but i will venture further tomorrow..)
I definitely have my eye on one of those little sock owls... soooooo gorgeous!

4 comments:

Cath from chunkychooky said...

I will come and say cheerio on friday! xx

Dick and Dora said...

Thinking of you Dudley. Woo Hoo.

angela said...

Oh I wish I was in Sydney last week to see even one at the show and I would have popped in and said hello!

Errmmmm... about THAT PDF, yes, err hopefully fingers crossed if I get my act together I should try and get it ready for uploading this weekend. That's my goal!! : )

angela said...

opps... meant to write in the comment above *everyone* not even one! doh!

xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails