Sunday, August 30, 2009

shameless self promo

I'm back! Well just about. It's one week since the show, which also meant a week back at the full time day job. Which i have to say was a nice change. No driving huge distances, better options for lunch and not so much talking... This weekend i caught up with the family and THEN had a big clean up. I've spared you from images of lots of stuff piled up everywhere.. instead I've listed my Softie rabbit print.. he has the 3D look but has been printed on archival parchment paper - which has a lovely watercolour feel. I like the fact that the colours are soft, just like him..

1 comment:

craftschmaft said...

Hooray for lunch options, decent coffee and the interwebby. (It's taken me a week to get back on my feet too).

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails