Sunday, August 9, 2009

Counting down...

This weekend i did try to leave the house a little more... it's great having something to work towards, but it'll be nice to stop and DO the Show and meet those of you who can make it. (Check out who else is coming here).
Miss R and i packaged up some Robot kits (she said to mention she's horse mad - did you know?).. here's an idea with how to use your own hand carved rubber stamp.. ink it up with fabric paint. Stamp on to fabric and applique to a t-shirt.
Voila!

2 comments:

katiecrackernuts said...

I can see I am going to have to get to the show early to snap up some of your stuff. Looking great. Can't wait to see how it all comes together.

Louise said...

Yes, looking forward to meeting you too. I have finished stuffing the bags and now just need to find some clothes to wear!! I didn't know you were going to be at the show. I can see I will be spending all the money I make!! Louise (aka Maude)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails