Sunday, July 26, 2009

Taa daaaah!

So yesterday the sun was out the sky was blue. Today, cloudy, showers + grey. Not such a big deal BUT not helpful for today's planned photography session. I do love colour. But it's the playing with combinations that i enjoy. The mix + match. Inspired by the growth of Spring and the crunchy leaves of Autumn here's how yesterday's felt ended up on wire chokers. I will have some at the Stitches & Craft Show...
Speaking of which guess who will be there with me? Why, it's Shelbyville! Pop over and meet her here.

So i perservered with the clouds - to show you these postcards which arrived back from the printers last week. They are 'welcome baby', 'bon voyage' and 'get crafty'.. I love making up the little scenarios - it reminds me of the hours i spent on the floor in the attic, when i was little (Sussex, England).. organising my dolls and their rooms. It was never about the 'game' more about the setting up!


The softies were printed on parchment paper and their matching badges also arrived. Yipee...
How many days have i got to pack all this up?

1 comment:

katiecrackernuts said...

You ARE about the cleverist person I know. True. Can't wait to see you at stitches and craft.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails