Sunday, July 19, 2009

Indoors, outdoors ... but mostly in...


The last 2 days of last week i spent indoors... off work. Having to briefly go to hospital for some minor day surgery, i was looking forward to 'getting some things done'. Well my body was not willing to go with that plan. So i read, rested, watched Amelie and took it easy. Yesterday I felt much better. THEN i carved 16 rubber stamps!! Woo hoo! Here's how my garden series turned out. All my rubber stamp designs will be launched as pattern sheets at the Sydney Stitches & Craft Show. I'm excited..
After that stampede (der!) I'm off to rest my arm...

4 comments:

dash robin said...

i love, love, love these stamps, they are very sweet and i think kids would love them too...i studied horticulture and also love crafting so naturally they seem like a perfect little match to me! good luck with preparations for the stitches and craft show, i might even be lucky enough to get down there for it.

Cath from chunkychooky said...

Love them- I will come and say hello at stitches and craft show!!

riyo/talktothewind said...

lovely!!!! so cute!!!!!
i will be there for three days as a volunteer!
good luck with new items!!!!

Cath from chunkychooky said...

... the Green pictures on my blog are actually taken on our property, I live in Bellingen about 550km north of syd so will be coming for down S and C show..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails