Sunday, July 19, 2009

Drum roll....

So guess what? Big news. Errr... no, I haven't been keeping a pregnancy quiet. I'm going to be at the Sydney Stitches & Craft Show. OMG! It almost feels like it will be a short labour of sorts.. All those weeks of wondering.. Gathering heaps of stuff, everywhere ... And lots of deep breathing at the end.
I'd love to hear any advice from those that have done the show or similar fairs.. It'll be at Rosehill 19-23 August. I will be sharing my corner with a creative pal.. but more on that in the next few days..
So if you're in Sydney - get out the diary now and circle those dates. THEN keep 'posted' for more on what Dudley will have to offer. WOO HOO!

3 comments:

mariannealice said...

best of luck...can't wait to hear how it goes.

Dick and Dora said...

Keep us updated with progress, and remember to BREATHE!

Kristie said...

love your gear...I exhibited first timer in Brisbane and will be in Sydeny too (stand 188) It was a bit nerve wracking before we arrived but I had the best time. All the girls in incubator section were so great, we had a blast. Look forward to meeting you in Sydney. Kristie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails