Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sew wonderful...

So obviously i'm enjoying my few days off (and it's school holidays)... here's another one i prepared earlier!
The postman was very busy last week delivering all my new stock from the printers. I quite like how this turned out. Being a fan of a print and a pattern, I also wanted to combine 2D and 3D. A bit of stitching is always a nice touch too. I've only got a few to start with and each one has it's own fabric and vintage button detail.. The type reads 'You're sew wonderful'. This is one of my favourites and is available here.

2 comments:

Dick and Dora said...

Yay! More DR, I love it.

Dick and Dora said...

OMG, OMG, OMG, Dudley, you're on Print & Pattern - have you seen it? You've gotta blog about it so everyone knows. Well done you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails