Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Pip, pip HOORAY!!!

Soooo i managed to pick up a copy of the fabulous 'Meet me at Mikes - 26 crafty projects and things to make' by the amazingly talented Pip Lincolne. It is fantastic, so yes you should get one. Here's why:
Beautifully shot and layed out - makes you go 'ahhhhh' and stroke the page.
Lovely projects you actually will want to make, like Moopy's notebook holder (above) or Fliss Dodd's Udderly lovely cow softie, or Marianne's ephemera mobile, oh! and Suzie's Butterfly Evelyn.. so actually my Easter is looking busy... It's wonderful to see a showcase of talented Aussie crafters.. I'm sure you'll agree!

3 comments:

Veronica Darling... said...

ACE!

I'm going to get one for my friend, who's told me she's 'thinking' of starting sewing and crafting! I reckon it will totally make her fall in love!

sooz said...

Hope you enjoy making - look forward to seeing some butterfly action at your place...

talktothewind said...

hey!
i was at the bookstore today and i remembered about the book...i really liked it...i will go to fitzroy on sunday or monday so i will visit the shop and buy the copy then...the book is really good!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails