Friday, February 29, 2008

Yay, new thing.

Hope you've all had a great week, I'm a little ahead of myself here but can't hold it in any longer. Here's my new thing. It's Dudley's 'u sew can', make your own art card kit. Dudley has done a lovely little image, had it printed onto a crisp matte note card then VOILA! packaged it up with some lovely sourced bits for you to stitch (following the dot-to-dot) and embellish. The images on the right are what the final art card can look like.
They will be available in the next few days at Georgie Love.

6 comments:

Run * Skip * Jump said...

Dudley, you are too cool for school. Dora.

CurlyPops said...

How cute is that!

Hanna said...

very sweet, I love the owl!

62cherry said...

I want to buy them all
hey can you email me also re mixtapezine, just want to see if we can work together :) justine x

feedthedog said...

AND way way too cool for the swimming pool.
genius idea!

Betty Jo said...

These will be my next purchase from Georgielove! ( I'm rubbish at sewing, but even I would be inspired to pick up a needle)
Liz @ Betty Jo xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails