Saturday, February 16, 2008

Wow award


While i was away from the qwerty (keyboard) and not feeling quirky I was tagged (twice) by Yellow Monday and Feed the Dog.
Wow. That is fab, but also tricky because where do I go from there?

So this is how it works...
The "You make my day-Award":

1. I write a post with links to 5 blogs that make my day. (it's going to have to be 4, or my children won't get dinner)
2. I acknowledge the post of the award giver. (yep, click on the names above).
3. Tell the award winners that they've been chosen by commenting on their blogs (hope they don't mind).
4. (optional) display the award with a link to the blog (nuh, Thunder here is my version).

Hhmm. I would've included the two that tagged me but failing that.. I would give my 'you make my day' (or Thunder's Wow Power Award) to:
Shelbyville - because her pursuit of creativity is inspiring. She's great on detail and is always up to something.

Dick and Dora
- because I just found them! They do beautiful things with acrylic. Birds fly on their website.

Betty Jo - because anyone who does that with lino is obviously amazing.

Craftsanity - because if someone can make commuting ok for a while they deserve an award and Jennifer certainly deserves it!

3 comments:

Betty Jo said...

Thanks.. nice one.

Run * Skip * Jump said...

We love Dudley! (and not just because she loves us). Dora (Dick & Dora)

yellow monday said...

Good to see that you're back on your feet Dudley! Thanks for the interesting links. I'll go and have a good look now.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails