Thursday, February 21, 2008

I'm back, again.

Often amazing things can happen.
I was just given the opportunity to spend nearly 3 days on a retreat near Byron Bay. Here are some shots taken while I wandered the property. I experienced many tropical showers, beautifully fresh organic produce, the chance to sit still, peace and quiet, some incredible stories and yoga. Nourishment inside and out.

Aaaaaahh.

I did appreciate it and felt incredibly fortunate and hope that everybody can find a bit of nourishment in their lives, in some form.

2 comments:

Betty Jo said...

Lucky you!
On Tues our family are heading up to Byron as well,for a well earned holiday. I can't see it being as peaceful as your retreat, but I hope it will be rejuvinating.

tiel said...

wow, that looks amazing.

UUUUMMMMMMMMM.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails