Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Trumpets blowing, well mine anyway.



I was trying to work out how to limit my computer time during the evenings and perhaps limit blogging or 'surfing' to a couple of nights a week. But then this happened ... I'm sooooo happy and have to have a few secret smiles... oh and tell you about it!
Firstly the lovely Sally at Georgie Love has been so supportive of Dudley that has been really encouraging. Her online shop is an ecclectic mix of loveliness and her enthusiasm adds to the shopping experience - a little voice to advise you with your purchases! Then, just as I was enjoying mixtapezine which is a zine about making time for the small things! it's pages are a collision of craft, eco-cool and pop culture kitsch! There I am. Yay!
Then just as I package up the last of my stocks to send off ... I see myself on the beautiful Indie art & design blog which features products made by independent Australian artists, designers & craftspeople. Then out of the blue a real live shop in Victoria: In the Woods asked for a little Dudley.
I love making things but sometimes you do wonder what is it all for - but having a few people notice you makes me feel like it's more than just my desk/s. So thanks everyone!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails