Monday, October 8, 2007

Holiday: day three

Last week Mr R looked after the kids - this week it's my turn. First we drew up the chart to plan our week - this also involved plotting the weather, play dates, movies, the car being serviced and therefore bus timetables. An information gathering exercise for Mr R junior - who shortly after retreated to his custom designed cupboard to do more of his 'mens'. (1/35 scale army models). While Miss R made us pancakes, tackling the big FLIP as she went. Then there was a bit of chalk (but we are not without vices so being normal nine year olds their 'quiet time' was a bit of Club Penguin and playstation - just so you get the total picture).
While I (in between facilitating various activities) stitched away and Dudley the softie appeared just in time to hear who was in the bottom three (Australian Idol). Surely Marty should be released...
I must say I quite like how Dudley turned out - my initial thought was to sell them in my shop - but who has that amount of time?! so will need to develop 'Dudley - the basic model'.

7 comments:

Ali said...

He's awesome!

dizzyjadey said...

What a cute robot stuffie!

Louise said...

I love him! I find stuffies so hard to put together that I end up throwing them somewhere. I think the simple option sounds great.

Jo said...

I just popped over here from tsk tsk - love the softie! Hope you don't mind if I have a look around :)

Kloth & Bolt said...

I just came across your site from tsk tsk. Love Dudley turned out! -kb

Di said...

How cute is Dudley!! Definitely a keeper I'd say!!

fiona said...

dudley is seriously cute!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails