Sunday, August 26, 2007

Friday night stitch

It ocurred to me the other day that I needed some cards that have my Etsy shop address and this blog site so when actually talking 'live' to someone I can pass on where to find me all day and night. Then after having created those - I didn't have anywhere to put them! I know. So obviously I had to make one (had the fabric and felt, tick). Had to find out how to do a snap fastener and cover a button... so that was my Friday night.
Oh - then seeing the machine still out on Saturday morning I ended up with this....
not the most inspirational shot - but just in case you were wondering if I've been doing anything at all other than working, attempting to use (Sydney) public transport and reading two-thirds of Deathly Hallows out-loud to the kids.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails