Sunday, August 26, 2007

Dudley goes out, again


On my way out today I stopped at Bondi to check out the markets. In brief:
1) felt great when I finally found out how to get IN to those beach front parking bays.
2) felt really frustrated when none of the parking meters took my card
3) felt lucky having time out to walk round the markets in the winter sun
4) felt relieved not to have been booked
5) felt dumb when stepping in dog sh*!t to photograph cute groups of men above.

So in the last few weeks I've come out of from behind the computer and actually met real people that I've come across via Etsy or craft/art blogs. So far it's been great - it makes me realise how we all get so 'stuck' in our usual groups of friends - but what I appreciate is the opportunity to meet people who love spending time doing and making things as part of their daily lives.
Ok enough, back into cyberspace...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails