Saturday, June 30, 2007

Look what I found




I can't believe a whole week has gone by. I've missed posting (although it does often feel like talking to myself). Anyway I've been wanting to share this discovery - a cool shop in Harajuku, Tokyo. I discovered it on our recent trip, it was truly like being a child in a lolly shop - maybe that was something to do with rows of jars full of brightly coloured objects. They are French and have stores in France and Japan. Their details can be found at www.ladroguerie.jp
The jars contained alsorts: buttons, beads, felt shapes, pom poms, velvet butterflies. It was an Aladdin's cave of craft magic! Being forced to make a decision I settled on these felt shapes (which are nice and stiff) and finally got around to sewing this brooch last week.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails